This Page

has been moved to new address

#18

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: #18

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

#18

I don't really have much to write about.  I didn't go to school again today.  Didn't really get a lot of homework done either.  I spent some time making all my yarn skeins into yarn balls for all my current knitting projects.  And I knitted some more of my scarf while watching some CSI and the Dog Whisperer.  Tonight I copied all my files from the family computers onto an external hard drive so everything can come with me when I move.  I also went to Michael's and got the 2nd colour I need for my next knitting project.  I'm debating as to whether I should buy an extra skein of each colour though, just in case.  I never know just how far one skein will go.  And since I'm going to be mucking with the pattern a bit (well, casting on more than required so that I can make it bigger), it might be a good plan.  The problem is, the colours I'm using are very popular.  This is the 3rd time I've gone looking for this colour (at 2 different locations).

Tomorrow is construction class.  Hopefully the siding is finished.  Actually, I'm hoping we can get on the roof and put some shingles on.  I want to swing a hammer again.

3 Comments:

At November 27, 2008 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

days off, to just sit and do what YOU want, are the best. they dont come very often, so i hope you enjoyed it!!!

 
At November 27, 2008 at 10:15 AM , Blogger The Jensens said...

so, I follow your blog but somehow have NO idea what you are doing these assignments for? what are you in school for?
Love your blog. you are so cute!!!

 
At November 28, 2008 at 1:32 AM , Blogger Erika said...

I wish i could knit! ... and thankgoodness for CSI, it ALWAYS seems to be on ;-).

...well I just wanted to stop by and say "HI!" from Tucson, AZ. I found your blog Via NaBloPoMo comments thread, you have a very nice blog - and I love your layout!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home