This Page

has been moved to new address

#21

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: #21

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Saturday, November 29, 2008

#21

Work was fairly slow today.  Which for the sake of the animals in Calgary, is a very good thing.  But the 10 hours definitely dragged.

Tonight I watched TV.  A little of What Not to Wear (British Edition), Britain's Next Top Model, Canada's Worst Driver 4, So You Think You Can Dance Canada, Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, and probably a few other shows.

For dinner I had some mozzarella cheese and Triscuit crackers.  For a snack later I had some raspberries, a berry smoothie, milk, and some Chips Ahoy mini-cookies.  Yum.

Now I am attempting to come up with my Christmas list (meaning books that I want) for Jason's family gift-exchange.

I kept thinking of things to blog about while at work.  But rather than writing them down, I just remembered them.  Which works.  Except I don't really feel like writing.  If I'd written more earlier, at least I could have copied.

Oh well.  Too late now.

NaBloPoMo is almost over.  I think I'm going to attempt to blog daily in December.  I enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home