This Page

has been moved to new address

:-)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: :-)

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Thursday, November 20, 2008

:-)

Construction class was a bit of a disappointment today. We only managed to get 3 pieces of siding up in our group. And we put some pieces up, only to be told to take them down by the teacher. However, there was quite the entertaining moment. Elissa was having trouble hammering in the nails - when she took her fingers off the nail, and hit the nail full on with the hammer, the nail would just go flying. And this kept happening. Steven and Cassie found this sign...and it was just perfect.

IMG_4922

Here's the rest of the pictures I took (hence why there are none of me this week).

IMG_4919

IMG_4920

IMG_4921

IMG_4923

I decided to make all my pictures bigger. Tell me what you think. :-)

And I didn't forget the pictures I said I would post yesterday.

91
The snow covered tree

IMG_4916
You can kind of see my tragus in this one.

IMG_4917
And my rook in this one.

Basically, I just wanted to take pictures of myself (I was in a good mood). So the ears weren't my priority. Oops.

I'm feeling a bit sick of Jelly Bellies right now. I ate a pack of Twizzlers, and a box of original flavour Jelly Bellies in class this afternoon, and then almost a whole box of sour ones this evening. That's too much sugar (especially so many days this week) even for me. I've been really good about not eating as much lately, so this just shows me how my body had adapted to all the excess sugar I was putting in it.

I should probably be drinking more water though. At the moment I'm at 0 mL for today. And that's not uncommon. :-S I just don't like it most of the time. I've got lots of Crystal Light, but usually I'm just not thirsty.

I am quite excited - my cousin Jessica is getting back into blogging. And I get to help set up the blog. There aren't any posts yet, but soon!!! She's on my Blogs I Adore list (Mondae, Soda Bunny, and Me).

I am contemplating changing my background to something more Christmas-like. But that means I need to create a different header. Not hard to do, but something else to add to my list of things that keep me distracted in class. For anyone reading this who makes their own headers, what program do you use? I made mine using Photoshop, but that's only on my school laptop, so when I return it in a month, I won't have that available to me anymore.

Radelle (private) sent out an "everyone" tag. So here goes:

5 years ago
1. Starting high school
2. Playing volleyball
3. Shari passed away :-(
4. Dating Scott (oh Mandy - what were you thinking?!)
5. Best friends with Malyssa (what a difference 5 years can make)

5 things on my list for today (all 60 minutes that remain)
1. Read my fantastic book, Archeron
2. Knit my blanket
3. Write in my journal
4. Write in my Affirmation Book
5. Get to bed before midnight

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Max out my RRSP
2. Donate more
3. Buy a house
4. Buy some new "friends" in the puppy, kitty, and horse form
5. Go to Ireland

5 places I have lived
1. My current house with my parents
2. My old place during my "formative" years
3. The "other" old place as a baby
4. I guess I could say I "live" at Jason's condo on weekends

5 jobs I have had
1. Library - Customer Service
2. Vet Clinic - Receptionist
3. Pier 1 - Team Lead
4. Claire's - Keyholder
5. Library - Page (one of the best jobs ever!!)

5 Things that make me smile
1. My Jason
2. Puppies! (and kitties, and horses, and sometimes bunnies too)
3. My friends
4. Falling in soft snow
5. Random little things (the next one always unknown)

5 people I tag
1. Krystal
2. Jessica
3. anyone else that happens by and has a blog of their own (and comment so I can read it!)

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2008 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Jen and Ryan said...

hey mandy! just noticed you're a follower of our blog! it's nice to meet you! your blog is super cute, and your sense of humor is awesome :) happy blogging!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home