This Page

has been moved to new address

"Me" Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: "Me" Day

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Friday, November 14, 2008

"Me" Day

Today was a pretty great day.  I stayed up late last night (a night owl's dream), and slept in this morning.  I sat and ate multiple bowls of cereal for breakfast while reading a great book.  I took the time to re-organize some of the items in my Inbox 2008_11_14 001(they've been getting a bit messy for my liking).  I actually had the chance to blow dry my hair after my shower (and this never happens!).  I went to the bank to find out more info about setting up an RRSP (thanks Mom and Dad for the money).  Then I got to do some Christmas shopping (I'm starting early for a change).  I also bought a candle for myself.  A yummy smelling one - vanilla almond latte.

Tomorrow it's back to work.  I haven't worked at the vet clinic in 3 weeks now, so it's going to be a bit weird.  I'm looking forward to it though, especially since I can definitely use the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home