This Page

has been moved to new address

Finding the Happiness and More

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Finding the Happiness and More

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finding the Happiness and More

I've been thinking.  About all the things that make me happy.  And maybe, just maybe, a bit more about who I really am, deep down inside.

Reading makes me happy.  No ulterior motive (like school), no deadlines.  Just getting lost in the story.  Forgetting about everything else.  Not wanting to do anything else until the story is finished.

Or being active.  But always with someone else (or multiple someone elses).  Unless it's a solo walk in the woods, or something similar.  For me, the social aspect is vitally important.

Kissing.  A simple peck.  A tongue-twisting french.  Anything to bring on that tingly feeling.

I enjoy relaxing.  Sometimes in front of the TV, sometimes with my knitting or cross-stitching.  Forgetting about all the stresses that might exist.

I like candles that smell pretty, and blogging, and writing in my journal.  I like going out for coffee with a friend.  I love sushi and really like  candy.

I am intrigued by fashion(but not a slave), and a nice pair of heels can instantly make me feel sexy.  I am not an accessories girl.  But I love kicking back in jeans, a hoodie, and a pair of skate shoes.  I enjoy playing around with my make-up, but I am willing to walk out of the house with nothing on.

I still don't know what I want to do as a career.  And maybe that's the way it's meant to be.  In the end, it should be about the journey and what I learn along the way.  It's not about the money it's more important to be happy.

I'm still a bit self-conscious, and hate being the centre of attention of a group.  I am scared of spiders, and get jittery with a wasp buzzing around.  I love dogs and cats and horses.

Chaos and mess drives me insane.  Organization is my realm.  I find it almost seductive.  I would rather clean someone else's place than my own (up to a certain point).

I am a picky eater.  Always have been, probably always will.  I like piercings, and love tattoos.

Maybe I know more about myself than I think I do.

2 Comments:

At November 16, 2008 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Booker & Krystal said...

oohhh...good post!! that was really fun to read! made me get to know the person i 'stalk' a little bit better!!!

 
At November 16, 2008 at 6:25 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I am happy to hear that. Although you don't really "stalk" me anymore.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home