This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Friday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Happy Friday

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Friday

Well it's Friday at last.  Another week finished, one week closer to my Jason coming back, one week closer to me starting a new chapter in my life.  I try not to focus too much on the countdown during the week, days can go by very slowly, but weeks go by much faster.  That doesn't really make sense.  But that's usually the way it works out.

So I've found a few interesting sites on my daily blog creep.

First is The End of the Internet.  I never listen to what it tells me, but it's a good thought.  :-)

Then there's GenderAnalyzer.  You type in the URL for a blog, and it predicts whether the author is male or female.  I found it entertaining - Manderz' Musings is 84% female, while InternalChaos is 97% male.

I also happened across the 101 Things to Do in 1001 Days Project.  It's definitely a good concept, although I'm not quite sure I'm ready to embark on something like that quite yet.  Maybe one day though.  The site also links to The Happiness Project.  That looks to be a great site with some great advice.  I definitely look forward to delving further into it soon.  It also links to a bunch of other sites.  So if you want something to kill some time, perhaps start there.

I'm not sure what's going on, but the internet keeps booting me off every 1-2 minutes.  It's becoming very annoying to constantly have to re-connect (especially since my computer doesn't seem to know how to do that by itself).

Hopefully I can get this posted by midnight.  :-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home