This Page

has been moved to new address

I Did What I Could

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: I Did What I Could

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Monday, November 17, 2008

I Did What I Could

image

2 1/2 hours of complete frustration.  This is what I have to show for it.  The assignment is only half done.  There is supposed to be entourage as well as "proper" doors and windows.  But it's 10:30pm, and I am done crying over this assignment.

I really wish I didn't dislike Google Sketch Up and AutoCAD.  They both have the potential to be great tools at some point in my life.  When I was in high school, I enjoyed AutoCAD.  But as this school year progresses, I only grow to dislike (hate even) these programs more.

For my sanity's sake I am no longer trying for my "best" mark in these courses...only to pass.  I constantly feel guilty about this decision.  But I am unmotivated enough about school as it is right now, so I keep telling myself this is just making it easier.  Too bad I'm such a perfectionist.

I was doing really well at staying positive in my AutoCAD class today.  I was really focusing on not letting all the problems I was having get to me.  I ate a Jelly Belly every time I started having bad thoughts.  I went through a lot of Jelly Bellies, but I managed to spend an entire 2 hour class working.  That's rare for me.

I realize complaining only attracts more "bad things" to me.  But I'm not really sure what else to do with all my frustration.  I did physical exercise earlier today, and obviously that did nothing.  Crying doesn't help either.  So I've pretty much run out of ideas.  If you have any suggestions, they'd be greatly appreciated.

For now, I am going to go get ready for bed.  And then I will do some knitting or reading.  At least let my mind calm down a bit before I try to sleep.  My dreams are weird enough already.

Tomorrow is a new day.  Hopefully I will be back to my usual self - happy and positive.

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2008 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

hmmm...well when i get negative thoughts, i just try and think about what i like about the situation...chipped dishes!!
and not that it counts for much, but i'm impressed by the structure, it looks sweet! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home