This Page

has been moved to new address

It's an Excitement Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: It's an Excitement Day

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Monday, November 24, 2008

It's an Excitement Day

Today was one of the days I was super excited about moving.  Especially after Jason told me he's going to pay the security deposit for the suite he looked at.  I looked at the pictures tonight for it - really nice looking.  So as soon as the owner calls Jason back, we'll have one more piece of the puzzle put in.  :-)

I'm back to working on that model.  I'm kind of enjoying it now.  Trying to make the best of it is helping.  Although I'm not necessarily getting the stuff required done.  Which isn't so good.  But I'll get there.  I'm figuring stuff out in my own way.  I'll hold off on posting my blog until I finish for the night.  Then you can see the differences!

image

This is taking forever.  But I'm slowly adding windows and doors.  And then I will add a few pieces of furniture, a couple people, and same vegetation outside.  Seeing as it's 11:45pm, I don't think I will be finishing the assignment completely.  But we'll see.  I'm quite impressed with how much I managed to accomplish (and without getting frustrated or crying this time!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home