This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: It's Friday!

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Friday, November 28, 2008

It's Friday!

Today was a good day.

The field trip was great.  Learned lots, and enjoyed myself.

I got together with Hannah.  We hung out (for the first time in years).  Nothing fancy, but that made it even better.  I still love her like crazy.

I didn't go to yoga like I was planning.  Nor did I go to Jason's to sleep like I usually do.  But by staying home for dinner, I managed to get Chinese food.  So I don't really mind.

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2008 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

only a few more days until you can call Jason's house your house!! (granted, it'll be a new house!)and wont have to decide where to sleep!! thats the best part!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home