This Page

has been moved to new address

NaBloPoMo

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: NaBloPoMo

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Monday, November 17, 2008

NaBloPoMo

NaBloPoMo...aka National Blog Posting Month.  nablo1108.120x90The concept...post a blog a day for the entire month of November.  I'm hopping on the bandwagon a bit late, and I definitely haven't been posting everyday, but I think it's a really cool idea.  And I invite every other blogger (and non-blogger!) who reads this to give it a try as well.  If you click on the picture, it will take you to the site.

I am proud to announce that I was in my bed for 10pm last night.  I didn't turn my lights out until 10:30pm as I knitted another row of my blanket, and wrote in my Affirmation Book and journal.  But it's definitely way better than the 12-1am bedtime I've been keeping for the past week.

Today I was able to get up at 6:30am.  Only a half hour after my first alarm went off.  I'm quite impressed.  I was only 15 minutes late for class, and I'm going to put a bit of the blame on the icy roads and ensuing traffic.  But only a bit, because I also decided to eat breakfast at home instead of on the go (and given the road conditions, I'm happy I did).

I bought Twizzlers and sour Jelly Bellies for a snack.  The jellybeans are good, like always.  But the Twizzlers are a huge disappointment.  They're rock solid.  And my jaw started hurting after eating only one.  I've been trying to buy less - especially snacks and junk food - so it really sucks that I've wasted money today.

I wish I took more pictures.  I brought my camera with me today - hopefully I can get some with Katherine tonight.  OlympusThe camera on my phone no longer works.  And that really sucks, because then I'd always have my camera handy.  My parents are most likely getting me a new camera for Christmas (I asked for the Olympus Stylus 850SW as it's waterproof, shockproof, and freezeproof; meaning it's perfect for me and my klutziness).

I would like to find the perfect agenda.  I bought one I really liked at the beginning of the school year, but having used it for 2 1/2 months now, I really dislike the format.  It has a day a page.  So I'm constantly flipping back pages to see what I was supposed to do for homework 2 days ago.  Very annoying.  I don't use it that much any more for this reason.  I remember back in junior high and high school that I used the ones we were given constantly.  They had a week spread across 2 pages.  So it was really easy to see what had happened, and what was coming up.  They also had a monthly calendar section as well.  So now, I'm trying to find one of those.  I'm picky though, and if it doesn't have lines to write on, I don't want anything to do with it.

So, I'm coming out of the closet on a decision I made at the beginning of the month.  I'm moving to Fort McMurray after this semester of school is over.  Meaning end of December/beginning of January.  I'm moving in with Jason - he's in charge of finding us a room, or a suite, or someplace to rest our head for a semi-decent amount of money.  Right now I don't have a job, but I am looking.  But I'm moving, job or not, when the time comes.  I have to pay rent either way, so I may as well focus on only one job hunt in the new year.  This hasn't been an easy decision, but I feel it is the right one for me at this time.  Next on my list is telling my grandparents (which shouldn't be too hard).

1 Comments:

At November 17, 2008 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

ohhh, i'm so happy the move is official!!! thats so fun!
i agree with more photos, i love pictures!! especially when i go back to look at old posts-so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home