This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh So Sleepy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Oh So Sleepy

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh So Sleepy

I don't know why Sunday nights leave me feeling so drained.  Maybe because I always end up sleeping in.  Whatever the reason though, this is going to be a short post because of it.

I went to Dustin and Tiffany's after work today to watch the Grey Cup.  Not because I wanted to see the game.  I just wanted to see some friends.  It was kind of weird, I met them through Jason, and this was my first time spending time with them without him around.  Needless to say, it made me miss him even more.

It was really great to see them though.  And hopefully I can spend lots of time with Tiff before I leave.  They even said they'd come visit us up in Fort McMurray.  Which is awesome.  :-)  I'm hoping lots of people will come visit actually.  But it will probably depend on what type of accommodations we end up getting.

Jason looked at a suite today.  It sounds really, really nice.  But I know Jason would rather not have to deal with the rush hour traffic that would come with moving there.  And I'm still up in the air about whether I want to deal with that or not.  Avoiding traffic will probably mean renting a room in a shared house of some sort though.  Which definitely is not my ideal.  So I guess it's a matter of figuring out which is the lesser of two evils.  And then weighing all the pros and cons.  It would be a lot easier if I was able to see the places myself to make the decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home