This Page

has been moved to new address

Post #12

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Post #12

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Post #12

I took a picture today, but since I can't upload it on this laptop (it can't read my camera for some reason), I'll have to post it later.  It's just a tree with some frost/snow on it.  Nothing too special.

There was more snow on the ground when I woke up this morning.  Not a lot.  But enough that I could see tire tracks in the cul-de-sac.  I guess the chinook that was supposed to come somewhere between Sunday and Tuesday isn't coming.

I've decided to admit to all my blog creeping.  So I'm publicly following every Blogger/Blogspot blog I enjoy now.  And I've attached links on my blogroll, so that everyone else can see what interests me.  I'm not quite sure to make of all the "mommy" blogs I'm reading.  Because having kids isn't really in my life plan - by my choice.

I also added my recommended reading list.  Found out about Goodreads through Krystal's blog, and I think it's absolutely genius.  Not that I plan on writing any book reviews or anything.  That's been something I've disliked doing since elementary school.

Tonight I went to yoga with Elissa and Jacqulyn.  It was ok.  I started dozing in savasana waiting for class to start - I can always tell when it happens since I start having very, very strange dreams/thoughts.  And I hardly even broke a sweat - which is extremely weird for me, since I used to sweat after 5 minutes of just laying in class.  I definitely was struggling to stay present.  Although my breathing was much better than it has been lately.  Not really sure what to make of the combo of those.

My question is: how do you compromise, when it appears to be a one-way-or-the-other type decision?

Tomorrow is Thursday.  Which means Construction class.  Yay!  I wonder what we'll be working on this time.  Hopefully I can get lots of work done, and still get a few pictures.  My camera is in my purse, ready to go.

I decided to make some earring changes.  Put a ring back in my tragus, put a bigger ring in my upper cartilage, put a smaller barbell in my rook, put a 16G ring in my 2nd holes, and a simple stud in my 3rd holes (soon to be stretched back to a 16G).  Basically - I put things back the way they once were.  As much as I want to look more presentable for work, I got all these piercings because I liked them, and I still do like them.  I'll try to remember to take a picture tomorrow - they're a bit red and swollen right now.

4 Comments:

At November 20, 2008 at 12:35 AM , Blogger Sara said...

Mandy!!! I love you and miss you a lot!! I miss going to yoga class with you, and more so, I miss Riders :(
When I'm back from uni, promise me we'll hang out okay!

Sara

 
At November 20, 2008 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

Hi! I just noticed that you're "following" me, so I thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'll have to check out goodreads. I LOVE to read, but like you, hate to write about it.

 
At November 20, 2008 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

I just noticed that goodreads thing on your sidebar. Genius! I'm in love with Nora Roberts too. Do you read her books as JD Robb? I think I like those even more than her regular books.

 
At November 20, 2008 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Hey! I don't mind at all! Nice to meet you!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home