This Page

has been moved to new address

Warning: Broken Prioritization

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Warning: Broken Prioritization

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Warning: Broken Prioritization

I have a major assignment due tomorrow.  I haven't done a single bit of work on it.  But I did spend time today finishing other homework.  Stuff that is weighted way less, and isn't due until later in the week.  Oops.  I should feel guilty, but I really don't.  At least I enjoyed the work I did do today.  That's important too.

I washed my bedding today.  I love sleeping in a freshly made bed.

Tonight I hope to be in bed by 11pm, with lights out by midnight.  I've had a few too many late nights, so I need to stop before I completely screw up my schedule.

1 month until Christmas today.  :-)

2 Comments:

At November 25, 2008 at 10:46 PM , Blogger wishcake said...

Hello, my dear! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

(Please don't judge me for failing NaBloPoMo. I gave it a whirl. I swear it.) :)

Anyway, I must agree with you: there is nothing quite like fresh sheets to make me want to cuddle in bed for a good nine hours. But, then again, I'm a fan of sleep. That could be it, too...heehee.

Thanks again, and happy blogging to you, too!

 
At November 26, 2008 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

good luck on getting your assignment done!! its such a busy time of year for school. Booker had to get up at 3AM just to be able to finish his papers yesterday! thankfully it should be slowing down a wee bit!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home