This Page

has been moved to new address

What an Adventure

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: What an Adventure

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Thursday, November 6, 2008

What an Adventure

Happy Thursday everyone.  I am quite excited it's Thursday.  Mainly because that means tomorrow is Friday.  And Jason comes home early tomorrow morning.  YAY!

In my Construction class today I got to use the radial arm saw to make 2 cuts in a piece of smart board.  And then use a drill to make holes in them.  Then nail in a grand total of 6 nails.  It was exhilarating.  Well, not really (at least in comparison to putting sheathing on the roof, or framing a wall), but I still enjoyed myself.

About 5 minutes into Building Systems Technology class an alarm went off.  First a warning bell preparing us to standby.  And then another declaring anElissa, Jacqulyn, Mandy emergency evacuation.  Jacqulyn, Elissa, and I took advantage of the break to eat popcorn twists.  Yummy.  We were allowed back inside, but we have yet to be informed as to the reason for the hike up and down 4 flights of stairs.

 

I continue to be addicted to reading every entry from The NieNie Dialogues.  I have also found a multitude of other blogs to read from people who have had story requests posted on her site since the accident.  Is it wrong that I enjoy reading about random people's lives?

I have written in my Affirmation Book every night so far this week.  I just write out my current affirmation(s) at least once (this week it's been 5-10 times each).

Last night I watched Stylista, Work Out, and Mayday.  I've been spending lots of time in front of the TV lately.  There's just so many shows on that I like.  Stylista is on Wednesdays at 7 (ch. 80) or
8 (ch. 8).  Work Out Wednesdays at 7 (ch. 33 - Slice) or 10 (same), Jon & Kate Plus 8 seems to always have episodes on, although I think new ones come out on Mondays (ch. 24 - TLC).  Then there's the Dog Whisperer (ch. 116 - National Geographic), End of My Leash (ch. 33 - Slice), the Hills (ch. 102 -MTV), and 17 Children and Counting (ch. 24 - TLC).  I've also been watching a lot of CSI (all 3 shows).

SharpiesI am using my Sharpie highlighters to make my notes look prettier.  Because then they're more interesting to read.  Well, that's what I'm pretending at least.

 

I have no clue what to write as a conclusion.  So this shall suffice.

1 Comments:

At November 6, 2008 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Booker & Krystal said...

I'm so glad i'm not the only one completely addicted to that blog. I've read all of the old posts, and always check back to see which posts have been re-posted!! i'm bored at work!! :)

Crazy things have been going on at school...the University here got evacuated nad school was cancelled for the day (some sewer problem and the water was shut off)...bummer your whole day wasnt cancelled!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home