This Page

has been moved to new address

#24

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: #24

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Monday, December 1, 2008

#24

Today was not productive as far as school or homework went. At all.

I did get some more items checked off my moving list though. I'm more or less down to the packing now. So mostly everything that was stressing me out last week has been dealt with.

I rented Sex and the City: The Movie, plus discs 1 and 2 of Ugly Betty, Season 2 with my Blockbuster pass things. I have a week to watch them. I will probably a)have it on one computer screen while doing homework on the other, or b)get some more knitting done while watching.

It is late. And I am tired. Plus I am going to attempt to shower at night (see if I can switch my schedule around again - wet hair in winter is never a good thing).

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2008 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

sounds like you deserved a break from being productive...you got all your list done!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home