This Page

has been moved to new address

#30

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: #30

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

#30

Today was semi productive.  Semi because I slept into 10am and didn't do any homework whatsoever.  Motivation (well, lack thereof I suppose) is becoming even more apparent this last week.  But only 2 more days.  So I can do this.

I wrapped about half my Christmas presents tonight.  While I was watching TV.  Multi-tasking.  Woot woot.  I also added a few more things to my packing pile.  I'm planning on having my parents ship a couple boxes up right away.  There's just so much I want to take with me.  My parents have given me 1 year to get everything I own out of the house.  Which I'm ok with.  I'm committed to me and Jason. 

So it turns out I know the girl in Aaron Line's "Cheaper to Keep Her" video.  That's crazy!  I didn't realize it until I creeped her pictures on Facebook (in my defence, she's a "friend").

I'm staying up too late again.  My laundry is still sitting in the washing machine, meaning I need to hang it up before I can go to bed.  Blegh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home