This Page

has been moved to new address

#31

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: #31

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Thursday, December 11, 2008

#31

I don't have much that's very happy to write about now - so it's going to be short.  I've been struggling with AutoCAD, and I'm nowhere close to where I need to be.

I am quite excited for Whitney's side path from The Hill's into The City.  I think it's going to be another awesome show.

My ex messaged me again.  Why won't he just go away?  He doesn't seem to understand that a)telling him "Please don't talk to me", and b)ignoring him mean to leave me alone.  It could be worse.  But still.  I'm sick of randomly getting messages.  Because I'm always lured into that false sense of "it's finally over".

3 Comments:

At December 12, 2008 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

ah,another excellent reason to move to fort mac. you'll have to change your number so its a local number, then he wont have it anymore! yay!

 
At December 12, 2008 at 1:23 PM , Blogger ~Jessica Dawn said...

Sorry to hear about the ex-harassment!!

I'm curious which ex.. not gonna lie... you can text me that later... cause you & I both know theres a couple of your ex's that I owe a black eye to anyways!!

Yep, that right, even with a broken hand... I'd pound someone for you!!!

LUMULK!

 
At December 13, 2008 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

The ex would be Dan - the grade 12 cheating one. I made the mistake of contacting him when his girlfriend (the one that he cheated on me with) broke up with him. Jason knew about his, btw. But ever since then, Dan hasn't been able to stay away for long. I just ignore his messages now, but it's rather annoying.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home