This Page

has been moved to new address

A Bit of a Delay

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: A Bit of a Delay

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Monday, December 8, 2008

A Bit of a Delay

Well it's crunch time at school.  And my blog (and my journaling) are paying the price.  But I went to bed at 3am Saturday night, and 2:45am last night (and this morning I was up at 6am).  Blogging is for fun - not something to stress over.  So...I apologize...and I will apologize for those nights I will miss in the next week and a half.  Because they will probably happen.

Tonight I took a break from homework and studying, and watched Sex and the City: The Movie.  I absolutely loved it!  It made me laugh out loud, and it made me tear up a bit.  And I think that's pretty cool.

1 Comments:

At December 9, 2008 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

i was wondering where you were, then i remembered tis the season for exams, and papers and final projects...and i no longer wondered!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home