This Page

has been moved to new address

Long Overdue Visit

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Long Overdue Visit

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Friday, December 19, 2008

Long Overdue Visit

Tonight was absolutely fantastic.  Why?  Because I got to see my friend Kaylee!  We haven't seen each other in two years.  Which is insane to think about, but life does that sometimes.

You know you have something special when that much time can pass and you can get together and it's a continuation of what you had before.  We talked for 3 hours.  About everything.

I shipped a couple boxes up to Jason today.  Just random stuff.  Like my yoga blocks, yarn for my next knitting project, some picture frames, some dvds, and a bunch of hangers.  Stuff that I want/need, but not necessarily right away.

I also officially withdrew from SAIT.  So that chapter of my life is complete.  Which means, yes, I am rid of that disgusting laptop that never seemed to work quite right.  And I am happy to report, my "new" laptop is working wonderfully.  :-)  I'm playing around with some of the features still, but it's coming together nicely.

My room looks a bit like a war zone at the moment.  I have odds and ends strewn everywhere.  Hopefully tomorrow I can get most of it sorted and put away.  I need to before I can easily access the clothes in my closet!  I keep planning on packing my clothes, but have packed other stuff instead.  Tomorrow is my last packing day though, so it's not really an option anymore.  It shouldn't take too long to do though.  Theoretically.

1 Comments:

At December 24, 2008 at 1:40 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

Happy Holidays!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home