This Page

has been moved to new address

Oops

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Oops

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oops

I do apologize for not writing in however many days.  Too many, that’s for sure.  I had 2 finals this week.  But they are over with (thankfully), so now I only have a couple of assignments to finish.  Oh, and packing.  Lovely packing.

Right now I am attempting to set up my “new” laptop.  And by new, I mean my “old” laptop that my dad rebuilt.  So nice of him.  But this means I need to re-install all my favourite programs (such as Windows Live Writer, and Mozilla Firefox).  I’m ok with that though, since my SAIT laptop is going back tomorrow.  And not a moment too soon.

I’m not sure how much I’m going to be posting in the next couple of weeks.  I’ll try my best, but it’s looking to be a very busy time.  I will be sure to get back on track as soon as possible though.  Thanks for bearing with me.  :-)  And I promise I will catch up on all your blog posts.  Just maybe not right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home