This Page

has been moved to new address

Too Much To Do

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Too Much To Do

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Friday, December 5, 2008

Too Much To Do

I have way too much homework and studying over the next couple of weeks.  It's stressful just thinking about it.

Here's what I accomplished tonight (neither is done).

image
This was done in SketchUp.  Elissa and I designed it last night.

image
I'm supposed to colour the house in using Photoshop.  I am much better at picking out complementary colours in person.  I promise.

I decided I'm going to try to change my blog theme every month.  Just to keep things fresh.  And hopefully keep me semi-inspired.

I'm not sure what will happen with the headers though (this month's is pretty bad at the moment, I know), seeing as I'm losing Photoshop when I get rid of this laptop.  That's one downside to giving it back.

I went to school today.  First time this week.  And I managed to get some AutoCAD done.  But I did find out that set of drawings is worth 55% of my mark in that course.  Oh, and there's no final.  Which is what I was going to use to help me pass the course (if I work hard, I can do well - as proven by the 100% I got on the midterm - too bad that was only 15% of the course).  So I need to play MAJOR catch-up on that.  On top of everything else that needs to get done.

I put a grand total of one shingle on in Construction class today.  Interlocked it, and put 2 nails in.  I'm so proud.  Not really.  I just didn't feel like doing much work (especially since I got there late - and class ended within 30 minutes of my arrival).  I'm going to miss the opportunity to swing a hammer every week.

I'm putting the job search on hold for now.  I need to focus on school.  And if I'm stressing about changing my resume, writing cover letters, finding opportunities, etc., then school is just going to become that much worse.

Lovely.  My internet has decided to crash.  I've tried restarting it twice.  No luck.  So this shall be posted tomorrow.  Thankfully I have an offline blog writer.  Still not impressed though.

1 Comments:

At December 5, 2008 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

you can do it! just buckle down and get 'er done!!! you can do it!!

Best of luck!, oh and good move putting the job hunt on hold, dont pile too much on your plate, this time of year for school is more then enough!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home