This Page

has been moved to new address

Finally…A Job!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Finally…A Job!

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finally…A Job!

The frustration of the job hunt is finally over.  I had my second interview with the dental clinic today, and they called back to offer me a job.  It pays more than they thought in the first interview (this second one was with the dentist who actually owns the practice – and therefore who controls the money), which was a bit of a concern.  Not anymore though!  This is going to be a huge learning experience by the sounds of it, but I'm looking forward to the challenge.  Plus the clinic is extremely close to our current place, so I get to avoid most of the traffic.  I'm not sure when my first shift will be yet, but I'm hoping for sooner rather than later.

I was able to pretty much finish the unpacking of all the little things today.  It feels good.  I'll take some pictures of the living/dining room and our bedroom tomorrow.

Since I've finished unpacking, I'm planning on catching up on all my blog reading (243 posts left to be read at the moment) and responding to all the e-mails and Facebook messages that have been stockpiling.  So a response is coming, albeit a bit slower than I would have liked.  Sorry.

For now I'm going to go munch on some more Jelly Bellies, have a cup of green tea, and snuggle with my Jason on the couch.  Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home