This Page

has been moved to new address

Just So You Know

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Just So You Know

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just So You Know

My second shift went well.  I'm already feeling comfortable in the office, and with the people.  Everyone is really nice.  I'm picking up on stuff quickly (even more quickly than I expected even).  And I think I might be on the way to making a new friend.  Yay!

It's time to fold some laundry and hit the sack though.  Good night.

Signature - Manderz

2 Comments:

At January 21, 2009 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Neely said...

Work gets more fun when you have friends there. Its hard to go into any environment being the new person. Good luck!!!

 
At January 21, 2009 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

nice work on doing so well and fitting in!! That has got to make life more enjoyable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home