This Page

has been moved to new address

Lazy Friday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Lazy Friday

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Friday, January 16, 2009

Lazy Friday

Today Jason didn't have to work.

So today, we lazed in bed.

Until 1pm.

Over my breakfast, we talked about going to the gym.

Made plans to start working out regularly.

Get fit, and ripped, and look great.

Then Jason showered.

He went in with a beard.

And came out with a moustache.

I said "No way".

As I laughed.

And as Jason laughed.

He went and shaved it off.

I showered.

We decided to go for sushi for dinner.

It was amazing.

Dinner was followed by Walmart then Superstore.

We got groceries.

The workout plans have been pushed back to tomorrow.

Tonight we watched 'Dragon: A Bruce Lee Story'.

And I fed Jason jelly beans.

Now it's bed time.

So, good night.

Signature - Manderz

2 Comments:

At January 17, 2009 at 7:04 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

for me, working out always seems to get pushed to the next day...

 
At January 17, 2009 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I love working out, but the motivation part is what I find most difficult.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home