This Page

has been moved to new address

Perhaps a Change?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Perhaps a Change?

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Perhaps a Change?

I am thinking of getting bangs.  It's been a while since I've had them.  A long while.  Back then, I didn't like them too much because I had to 'style' them everyday.  However, I'm blow-drying my hair almost every single day now (and if I don't, it means I'm not leaving the house).  It's too cold outside not to.  Besides, I want a change.  And I'm not going to cut it short again (mistake).  And although I would like to get it dyed again, it won't be anything major – maybe more chocolate brown, maybe some caramel highlights or blocks.

Here's what I have in mind.  Thoughts?

Hair
Lots of layers from the chin down.  It will still go up in my usual ponytail, but it will also look great down without any fuss.  As for the bangs, I'd cut them a bit shorter so they wouldn't cover my eyes.

hair2
I like the bangs better here.  Still a bit longer than I'd ask for.

Signature - Manderz

3 Comments:

At January 25, 2009 at 10:44 AM , Anonymous Yo Mamma said...

Whatever you do, don't get them shorter than that. It'll look ridiculous. You'll hate yourself.

My mother used to cut my bangs to short, so I'd walk around with my forehead wrinkled so my they'd look longer.

I cannot picture you with bangs for the life of me, but you pretty much look good with anything. So do it up. It's not like they're hard to grow out.

 
At January 25, 2009 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Neely said...

I vote for the Anne Hathaway looking bangs cause if i had the guts i would get some too. Thanks for your sweet comments.

 
At January 25, 2009 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Classy in Philadelphia said...

I love bangs on other people, but I personally hate them on myself. I get annoyed when they are in my face and such!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home