This Page

has been moved to new address

Sense of Accomplishment

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Sense of Accomplishment

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sense of Accomplishment

I've actually been doing 'work' at work.  Not just sitting around writing notes about how to do everything.  Or awkwardly muddling my way through booking an appointment while my trainer looks on.  I'm booking appointments by myself, with little to no help.  I'm calling patients that are due back, and booking them in, and sending overdue notices.  I'm going through the files, and clearing out the old and inactive ones.  The past couple of days have gone by much faster.  Plus I'm feeling fairly confident, and am asking questions about how to deal with abnormalities rather than how to do the basic things.

The downside to my later shifts is that I haven't spent a lot of time with my Jason.  Even though he's been going to the gym after work, I've still been getting home later than him.  He's had dinner ready and all the dishes done for me a few times.  It makes me feel slightly guilty for not doing the same when he was working and I wasn't.

The lack of spare time in the evenings means I'm falling behind on my blog reading again.  Although I have managed to cross a few things off my To Do list, which I didn't do once during my time without a job.   Very weird.

As a side note, I have white tips on all my nails.  Why should you care?  Well, you don't really need to.  I'm just excited because my nails usually break, are bitten, or are cut before they reach the white tip stage.  So I put an clear bottom coat on today, and hopefully can get some polish and a top coat on this weekend.  Enjoy the length as long as I can.

Signature - Manderz

1 Comments:

At January 23, 2009 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Neely said...

Your amount of productivity makes me feel like I do nothing all day. haha. Thanks for your support you are an amazing blog friend :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home