This Page

has been moved to new address

The Temperature is Rising

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: The Temperature is Rising

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Temperature is Rising

When I left the house today, I actually said "It's warm out today" to myself.  Up until this point, the warmest it's been is –19C.  It was 
–12C  this afternoon though, and it's supposed to reach +5C by Sunday.  Woot, woot.  Which is perfect timing, since Jason has Friday off.

I start my job on Monday.  Finally.  I was getting rather impatient waiting for the call, and ended up calling them myself on Tuesday and yesterday.  Turns out they thought they'd called me already.  Anyways, that issue is cleared up.  Now it's a matter of figuring out what my schedule will be like the rest of the week.  Being the type of person that I am, it's a bit annoying not being able to make plans (even what little ones I have to make right now).

My Google Reader list is down to 127.  It's been up around 170ish for the past week, so it's a really great feeling to be slowly catching up.  Not that I'm rushing or anything.  Most definitely not.  Reading everything is the fun part.

20090115_201627

For tonight I plan on catching up on more blogs, reading the new episode of Flare, and playing Sudoku on my iPod.  Oh, and watching a movie with Jason when he wakes up from his nap.

I took this picture because I needed a picture of something, and didn't have anything else.  That's how

Jason is adapting to my blogging I think.  He used to 'read' all my posts before we lived together (meaning they were
e-mailed to him automatically, and he scanned through them first thing in the mornings).  Now I keep asking him if he wants to write a post.  Or if he has a comment he'd like me to add from him.  The answer is always "no".  Do not fear though, I shall keep asking.

Oh, wait.  He says "Jay doesn't blog".  That's enough for me.

Well, I've got nothing else to write for now.  Maybe someone should 'tag' me.  Give me something to write about.

Signature - Manderz

3 Comments:

At January 16, 2009 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

ooohhh, i think you should do a post on a virtual tour of fort mac. A picture of where you guys go on sundays the library, where you will work...ect...ect...I think it would be fun to read about, plus kill some time for you!!!

 
At January 16, 2009 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I like it. :-) It might take some time, but it shall be posted.

 
At January 16, 2009 at 2:56 PM , Blogger iRamble said...

Yeah i tend to find the gossip magazines at the hair/nail salon or sometimes if im lucky people will leave them on my desk at work...someone left me an in touch today it was heaven. I love new blog friends!!!
-Neely-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home