This Page

has been moved to new address

What a Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: What a Day

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Saturday, January 17, 2009

What a Day

It's not even 6pm yet, and Jason and I have already packed a lot into our day.  Even with sleeping in until 10am.  Days like this are awesome.

The weather continues to be awesome, so we took full advantage and went for a walk on some nearby trails.  This was our first time trying out the trails, and we were both impressed.  They go in between the communities in a forested creek area.  So peaceful.  We both want to try out cross-country skiing on them.  The ski club that maintains the trail offers lessons on Saturdays, and you can use their equipment.  Unfortunately there's no place to rent skis in the city (that we've heard of at this point at least), so we have to go on club-only outings unless we want to buy our own.

ab After the walk, we went to the gym.  OMG, the gym at the college has some of the nicest facilities I have ever seen.  And I went in with some pretty high expectations.  All the cardio machines have individual televisions.  So cool.  tricepThere's also a running track (which makes Jason happy).  I quite enjoyed the many machines they had.  I've never seen some of them before, like the tricep extension or abdominal crunch.  But oh man, did I have fun.  I always forget how much I love working out until I'm there.

We ate dinner when we got home from the gym.  At 4pm.  Jason had his classic tomato soup and rice.  I went for triscuit crackers with melted cheese and spinach dip.  Oh, and cucumbers with salt and pepper.  So yummy.  Tonight we're going to watch 'Get Smart'.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Finally, the picture proof of Jason's 'stache

20090116_151451

20090116_151540

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

20090115_223436
A really cool close-up of our blanket (taken by Jason – the amazing photographer, at least in comparison to me).

20090116_151704
Speck.

20090116_151715 
Jengo.

20090116_155716 
Jason listening to his tunes.

20090116_171234 
Jason's eye.

20090116_173107
Off to sushi.

20090116_173531
Rush hour traffic – headed in the opposite direction.

20090116_183137
Jason the Fighter.

20090116_190210
Our tea cups.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

PS – I've updated my 'Blogs I Adore' list.  Took a couple off, added a few.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

PPS – Jill, I miss have you as a workout buddy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Signature - Manderz

3 Comments:

At January 18, 2009 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Neely said...

Yummmm Sushi!! P.S. I did get everything done including my pedicure.... :)

 
At January 18, 2009 at 3:12 PM , Anonymous Future Crazy Old Cat Woman said...

You should have gone to the MRC gym.

Whenever you miss this Jill character, you can always be really weird and email her the workout you did. And then you can still be held accountable.

I have started writing you a letter.

I'm going to walk to Safeway now, because it's 15 effin degrees.

 
At January 19, 2009 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Brooke & Freeland said...

cute pictures! Love the stash! too funny

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home