This Page

has been moved to new address

Yet Another Change

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Yet Another Change

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yet Another Change

I'm being rather indecisive about my blog background this month.  I really want to design my own, but it's not very high on my To Do list.  Eventually.  I hope.

I'm sleeping much better at night now.  I started turning my music (on my iPod) up louder, so I can't hear any noises Jason makes.  Problem solved.  :-)

Tomorrow I'm starting earlier, and therefore ending earlier.  That extra hour with Jason will be super nice.

At work today, I wore some high heels.  I got compliments, no reprimands.  Looks like I can get some use out of my shoe collection after all.

Signature - Manderz

1 Comments:

At February 3, 2009 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Brooke & Freeland said...

Love the background!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home