This Page

has been moved to new address

Home Again

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Home Again

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Home Again

I went back home to Calgary for the long weekend.  It was definitely worth the 10-12 hours on the bus/in the bus station each way.  However, I will not go far as to say that time was overly enjoyable.  Those seats are rather uncomfortable, especially when you're attempting to catch a full night's rest on them.  I arrived in Calgary with a pinched nerve in my neck, and a numb left hand.

Despite the fact that we arrived on Valentine's Day, Jason and I did not spend any time together this weekend other than on the bus, and a meal when we first arrived and another right before we left.  It was a weekend to do our own thing.

Unfortunately for Jason, that involved getting food poisoning.  Poor guy.

Jill and I went shopping.  Gah!  So much fun.  I bought a pair of flats, a pair of super comfy boots, a sweater dress, some tights, my first pair of skinny jeans, a pair of skate shoes, and a gorgeous purse.  Oh, and 2 more lip studs, a new bellybutton bar, plus foot cream and body butter from the Body Shop. 

 

Blackpool Terrano hamburg

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

My computer decided to stop working while I was writing the above post, so I never got around to putting on my blog.  So I'll just continue it…5 days later.

Jason got me an early birthday present.  It's an electric blanket.  I'm in love with it.  So warm.  And fuzzy.  Definitely a fantastic choice on Jason's part.  He knows how cold I always am, especially around our basement.

Today I'm feeling very frustrated with the overall lack in our basement.  The lack of counter space.  The lack of adequate storage.  The lack of a real fridge.  The lack of options.  I just want to have my own space.  Where I can put in the furniture and shelving that suits my needs.  Where the counter space isn't non-existent.  Where I can do laundry any day of the week.  Where I can leave my shoes at the door.  And park a matter of steps from my front door.

The past couple of weeks I've been watching less tv, spending more time reading, and barely going on my computer.  Hence the reduced blog posts.  And blog comments on other blogs.  I'll do my best to keep posting on a regular basis, even if not as often. 

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2009 at 3:21 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

happy birthday-whenever it is! sounds liek a great trip...and i hear ya on the lack of space! I have NONE!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home