This Page

has been moved to new address

It's a Sad Day…

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: It's a Sad Day…

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Monday, February 9, 2009

It's a Sad Day…

…because my fish Jengo died.  I don't really know why, and I wasn't even expecting it.  I just thought he was going through one of his lethargic periods (of which he's had many).  As late as last night he was swimming energetically around his bowl in between periods of sleeping in his plant.

Work went really well today.  There's lots to learn about being up front, but I'm looking forward to all of it.  It seems relatively straight-forward for the most part, so it's going to be a matter of remembering the first step, and (theoretically) all the remaining steps will follow automatically.

I can't wait to go shopping in Calgary.  (Jill, please don't let me down).  I really want a new pair of flats and heels for work.  And a new purse.  And potentially a pair of work pants that's long enough to go with the heels.  I'd be super happy if I could get some (if not all) of these on sale.  *fingers crossed*

Signature - Manderz

4 Comments:

At February 10, 2009 at 8:01 AM , Blogger jen + ryan said...

sorry about your fish :( boo.

i have a long-standing need for long work pants, too. ahhh.... i'll never find them.

 
At February 10, 2009 at 5:16 PM , Anonymous moi said...

Since when do I say no to shopping? You can probably get more club monaco pants on sale, and I'll give em my student ID which gets me 20% off everything. Those dress pants I gave you are from there. They're long enough, no?

 
At February 11, 2009 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Neely said...

OMG i had a fish that died two weeks ago! Sad day i sorry

 
At February 13, 2009 at 6:07 AM , Blogger ~Jessica Dawn said...

Sorry to hear about Jengo, but he was VERY loved in his last couple years by you!

He was an old fish though... and I am so happy that you were his loving caregiver!

Sending love!!
LUMULK!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home