This Page

has been moved to new address

Small Hiatus

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Small Hiatus

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Small Hiatus

I've had some slight problems with internet (aka NONE!) since my landlords went on vacation.  So my blogging has suffered.  But I'm back now.

Jason and I went snowboarding yesterday.  It was a lot of fun.  We're hoping to go most, if not every, weekend until the end of the season.

Tomorrow I move from the back to the front of the dental clinic.  I'm excited.  It also means I'll go to working 8-5, instead of later shifts.

We're going back to Calgary next weekend.  First visit back home since I've moved up here.  I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home