This Page

has been moved to new address

An Update of the Week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: An Update of the Week

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

An Update of the Week

Over a week has passed since my last post.  I'm definitely finding that I'm spending way less time on the computers after work.  I'm also watching less TV.  All because I finally got a stack of novels from the library, and I have rediscovered my inner bookworm.

Nothing overly exciting or special happened during the remainder of last week.  Sad, but true.

We went over to Richard and Renita's on Saturday night for steak and drinks.  It was a total blast.  Food was super yummy, and the company was great.  I met Jason's boss and his family, plus a former employee and her family.  The kids were adorable!

Sunday was a lazy day.  Went to see Brad at Earl's for brunch, then ended up spending the afternoon doing nothing.  Always a good choice.

Monday Jason was flown to Edmonton for a work conference.  He came back Tuesday.  I had Monday off work, so I spent the day running some errands around town.  Including going grocery shopping for yummy food.  Like chicken spring rolls.  I am so addicted right now.  I might have to go buy more tomorrow.  I also bought some Taco Bites as I've been craving some taquitos from 7-11 a lot lately.  They were a pretty big letdown though.

 That's pretty much the extent of my life right now.  Our realtor comes back from wherever he went this week, so we're looking at houses on Friday.  Hopefully we'll hear back from the bank by then.  We're also going to a work dinner tomorrow night at one of the fanciest restaurants in town.  I believe Jason ordered both of us steak and lobster.  I'm looking forward to it, not to mention hanging out with different people than I see usually.

2 Comments:

At March 4, 2009 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

Yay! for reading! Anything interesting? I'm looking to break out of my chick-lit addiction.

Hopefully the market continues to remain in this semi-slump. Its a great time for house buying.

 
At March 6, 2009 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Neely said...

Good Luck with the house stuff!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home