This Page

has been moved to new address

Big News

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Big News

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Big News

Guess what?!

Jason and I got engaged!

Very, very stoked.

It happened April 1st – I just had to tell the (majority of the) family before I said anything on here.  As for Facebook, I'm waiting for Jason to confirm the relationship status update.

I absolutely love my ring.  I'm very impressed.

Ring 3 Ring 1 Ring 2

So yeah.

We also moved all our stuff up from Calgary this past weekend.  My parents were awesome – helped with all the packing (way more than I was expecting, so I'm definitely thankful).

The house is coming along very, very slowly.  Most of the flooring on the main floor's been ripped up.  There's still plenty of staples to be pulled before we can start laying the hardwood down though.

Jason's out of town for 3 days.  I don't really like when he goes away, but at least 1 day is done.

Anyways, I'm up at 5:30, so it's off to bed.  Ciao.

Signature - Manderz

4 Comments:

At April 15, 2009 at 1:16 PM , Blogger jen + ryan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! so exciting! can't wait to see all the wedding planning goodness! :)

 
At April 15, 2009 at 1:59 PM , Blogger SoMi's Nilsa said...

Congrats! Ironically enough, the style of your ring is one of my favorites. Your boy did good!

 
At April 16, 2009 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i'm so excited for you!!! have you decided when the big day is!? my sister got engaged over easter too...lots of weddings!!! i'm so excited! i adore weddings, and jaso (from what you write) seems like a doll!! yay!

 
At April 22, 2009 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Brooke & Freeland said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH How exciting!!!!!!! Your ring is gorgeous! Is it a tension setting? I cant wait to hear more about the wedding and details! I loved planning ours .. we were engaged for a year so it never felt stressful to me - I hope yall enjoy it just as much! Congratulations! Brooke

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home