This Page

has been moved to new address

Learning & Growing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Learning & Growing

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Learning & Growing

It has been a crazy, crazy week.  I "switched dentists" at work.  Which basically means I'm now the receptionist for the busiest dentist in the whole office.  And I'm confident I can do it, it's just going to take a bit more time to get the hang of everything.  There's so much to do, and there just doesn't seem to be enough time to do it in.  I've stayed late a few days because I couldn't get away (and I still didn't finish everything before I did leave).  I definitely felt more in control with my last dentist, so this is going to be a learning experience.  It's just a matter of accepting that I'll never be truly caught up on everything (I've spoken with a previous receptionist for this dentist about how hectic it is), and that I just need to do my best, and then forget about it all at the end of the day.

Tomorrow Jason and I are back to the house.  We're starting to lay hardwood now.  He got a couple boards nailed down today, but I guess the bamboo is a lot harder to drill/cut than you would think by looking at it.  Oh well, it's going to look great, so that's the most important thing.

I was able to wash the walls in the master bedroom and closet while Jason was out of town.  I also vacuumed the upstairs (thanks Grandma & Grandpa!), and attempted to remove the stains (unfortunately to very little avail).  Crystal came over the other night, and with some heavy lifting from Jason, we now have the beds, dressers, and a desk set up.  The heavy moving is mostly over now.  It's just all the boxes that have to make their way inside and our basement suite that has to be packed up and moved.

Hannah called me tonight.  It was so great to talk to her.  Yet one more friend I don't talk with enough.  I'm really, really hoping that I'll make more of an effort to call people when I have my own landline.  

But I'm off for a late night gathering at a friends.  Cheerio!

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2009 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Brooke & Freeland said...

Mandy, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! (as always) It means the world to us that you would be so excited for us! I know that you have A LOT going on right now with the house/wedding/job etc. so please dont feel like you need to do anything! Seriously your excitement and willingness to even think about us means more than enough! Hope you have a great day! Brooke

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home