This Page

has been moved to new address

Random Thoughts From a Late Night

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Random Thoughts From a Late Night

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Random Thoughts From a Late Night

Today was weird – I felt really drained and unmotivated most of the day.  There was an energy spurt around 6, but that didn't last long.  Then I got super energetic around 10pm, and couldn't fall asleep.  So from 12-2am I packed.

I know, I'm a total night owl.

I'm still feeling wired, hence they late post.

There's probably a few more items I could pack, but it'll be better when I can pack stuff from the bedroom too (I'm being nice, and not waking Jason up since he was pretty tired when he went to bed).

The smell of bleach brings back memories of Girl Guide camps.  Weird, but I can handle good thoughts when cleaning the toilet.

Jason has finished putting floor in the eating area and kitchen.  Tomorrow we'll be moving into the living room.  Who knows, we might actually finish before the end of April.

Tomorrow is a day set aside for cleaning though: the fridge, the stove, the kitchen cupboards, the shower, the main floor bathroom.  It'll be a great feeling to unpack the kitchen boxes though.

My camera has not been getting a lot of use lately.  I would like to pull it out again, but I'm not going to hold my breath (I know how I've been lately).

I'm super excited to look after Maggie for a week.  Maggie being Crystal's, a co-worker of mine, dog.  She's a black lab/collie cross.  Super cute.  And cuddly.

The paint colours we've (tentatively) picked for the kitchen and living room are making me a bit worried.  Maybe I just can't visualize it.  Maybe they are too vibrant, and limiting in terms of furniture.  I still have time to make a decision, but the more we wait, the more I wonder.  Especially since all the decorating magazines show rooms that are paler colours.

Signature - Manderz

4 Comments:

At April 27, 2009 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

Oh my goodness, bleach reminds me of girl guide camping trips too! Specifically the dish washing station with the rinse, bleach and soap tubs!

I am going to expect photos of your new place before the end of the summer!

 
At April 29, 2009 at 9:14 AM , Anonymous Ima Fake said...

Just don't paint the ceiling. As your friend, I urge you NOT to paint the ceiling. Please?

Bleach doesn't seem like a very fond memory... Was girl guides any fun?

 
At May 6, 2009 at 6:20 PM , Anonymous Fred said...

You need to update your blog more. You might as well be living on a different planet. :(

 
At May 17, 2009 at 7:44 AM , Blogger The Jensens said...

i say paint it colors you love!! rockwells room has a brown wall. the experts all say you never paint a wall dark in a small room, but I did ti anyways, and it looks awesome! I love it! so go for it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home