This Page

has been moved to new address

Ice Cubes of Yumminess

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Ice Cubes of Yumminess

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ice Cubes of Yumminess

Last night I came up with a brilliant idea.  Well, really, a brilliant idea I and many other people have had before, but one that I had simply forgotten in recent times.  Berry Powerade ice cubes.

I was excited to drink my bottle of water today.

I bought a new Klean Kanteen the other day.  It is to replace the wobbly no-name steel(ish) one I currently have.

We have set our Laughing Buddha up in the living room.  I bought a rock with the "Namaste" symbol carved in it as well.

I also bought an eeny meeney Lucky Clover plant.  It was so cute (and it's organic).  :-)

1 Comments:

At May 21, 2009 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

ohhh, good remembering!!! i used to lvoe making homemade popsicles as a kid (same idea!) and they were delish!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home