This Page

has been moved to new address

Time Flies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Time Flies

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time Flies

It's hard to believe my last post was in April.  That just feels like ages ago.

Living with Maggie was an experience.  It had its ups and downs; we learned a lot from it.  A dog of our own is still in the future, but perhaps not the breed(s) we were originally thinking.

There are still boxes everywhere.  I haven't been overly motivated as far as unpacking goes.

Jason finished the hardwood today.  It looks fantastic.  We're very happy with the wood we chose.  We picked up a sample can of paint for the kitchen and living room today.  Perhaps we'll get those on the wall tomorrow.  I'm really curious to see how the colours will look.  We're sticking with the original ones we picked: "Kelly Green" & "Mandarin Dream".

I will get some pictures up eventually.

The new TV we bought is pretty awesome.  I didn't think I'd be that impressed with HD, but I am.  And I definitely enjoy having a PVR.  Although I still forgot to tape The Hills' this past week.  Oops.

I got my hair cut the other night.  This hairstylist knows exactly what she's doing - it looks great.  Just above my shoulders, and I'm working towards the side-swept bangs.  Very labour-intensive as I have to blow-dry and straighten and back-comb every morning, so we'll see how it goes.  But not being able to put it up in a ponytail probably will be good for me.  If nothing else, I've gotten a lot of compliments for having it down.

I've been ignoring the computer for the most part.  A quick skim of e-mails and that's been about it.  We have internet, but we haven't gotten a wireless router yet.  Plus the office is still a mess of boxes.

We also have a landline now, with unlimited long distance in Canada and the US.  So if you want the number, just ask.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home