This Page

has been moved to new address

Another Change

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Another Change

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Another Change

I finally decided to use my camera again. For all of a couple pictures. But at least it's a start.


I got my hair done today. Foil, Color, Cut. I'm very happy with it. We'll see how easy it is to style by myself tomorrow though.



Thoughts?

My Wii, Wii Fit, and Active "personal trainer" are tons of fun. I have a couple workout videos to try out soon as well. Definitely a good investment - I've gotten more workouts done in the past week than I had since I've been in Fort McMurray. Much more enjoyable.

The tree on the front lawn turns out to be alive - just in serious need of some pruning of dead limbs. It's got really pretty pink flowers right now. The plan: water it like crazy. Maybe it will end up growing as insanely as my wheat grass and clover has.

I've been ignoring the computer at home lately. My e-mail inbox currently has 121 unread e-mails. Gah.

Jay and I watched "Land of the Lost" at the theatre last night, and rented "Role Models" tonight. Disappointed by the first, amused by the second.

I'm really looking forward to going to Drumheller next weekend.

Anyways...I'm going to go to bed. Ciao!

3 Comments:

At June 15, 2009 at 11:19 AM , Anonymous Free Willy said...

You've totally got the sexy librarian look down. I'm glad you took my suggestion about the VB hair.

Don't feel bad- I haven't watched television since late March.

 
At June 15, 2009 at 11:32 AM , Blogger ~Jessica Dawn said...

LOVE THE HAIR CUZ!!!

We'll have to bring our fits to eachother's houses & compete games!! :) haha

Can't wait to see you... hopefully sooner than later!!!

LUMULK!
~Jess

 
At June 16, 2009 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Steve said...

Definately a different look for you. You pull it off great! Miss ya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home