This Page

has been moved to new address

Fashion News

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Fashion News

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Friday, July 3, 2009

Fashion News

Let's talk fashion for a moment.  I just found out they are creating a film The September Issue about - you guessed it -the September issue of Vogue.  A real-life version of my favourite movie The Devil Wears Prada.  I'm super stoked!  You can check out the trailer here.  But don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't understand the appeal.

Currently, 3 days set aside for painting the living room have passed, and we have yet to apply the first stroke.  Actually, we still need to go to the store and buy the paint.  But that's beside the point.  Instead, I cleaned the last of the kitchen cupboards, unpacked a few more boxes, and reorganized the pantry.  I always become so much more productive when there's another task I don't really want to do.

Having my computer all set up is just fantastic.  I am finally starting to catch up on my blog reading.  And I've cleared the majority of my e-mail inbox.  Another great benefit is being able to listen to listen to my full iTunes library (since it's on my external hard drive that I only unpacked 2 days ago).  The current artist playing: Backstreet Boys.  What can I say, sometimes the "oldies" are the best.

This weekend, unfortunately, I must leave Jay alone with the (potential) painting as I work Saturday AND Sunday.  It seems the weekends are disappearing rather quickly.  At least work will be fairly relaxed as it's just training for the new program.

Signature - Manderz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home