This Page

has been moved to new address

Waiting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Waiting

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Waiting

We're waiting…

 

for Saturday…

 

because on Saturday…

 

we're welcoming something new into our lives…

 

2 cuddly dogs from

the SPCA!!!

The details (that we know):

Names: Dexter & Gizmo (as chosen by us)

Age: ~2

Breed: Dachshund cross

Friendly: very

Loveable: definitely

Training: so far, so good

Very, very excited!

Don't worry, pictures will definitely be up as soon as I have them.

 

In other news:

  • My parents are coming up for a visit tomorrow.  It will be wonderful to see them, and show off the house, and get some help with some unpacking and odd jobs.  :-)
  • I applied to go to school this Fall at the local college – take a couple evening courses.  Fingers-crossed I get accepted.
  • The shoes I ordered from Aldo arrived – the ones I really, really wanted don't fit though.  So big bummer there.  But the sandals are cute, so I'm painting my toes so I can wear them tomorrow.

And finally…

Happy birthday Jill!

(…tomorrow)

 

Signature - Manderz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home