This Page

has been moved to new address

Where

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Where

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Monday, July 13, 2009

Where

Where did the optimism go?  It seems farther and farther out of my reach every time I make the effort to find it.  Or maybe I'm not really making the effort, maybe it's only a pretence.

Where is my desire to better myself?  My goals are non-existent.  It's hard to find a starting point.  Even harder without an endpoint.

Where is the joy in the simple things?  I know it's there, it comes out every once in a while.  But it has to be carefully drawn out, and only stays out for a tiny bit.

Where are the answers?  How do I find them?  Will I find them?

Signature - Manderz

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2009 at 4:27 PM , Blogger ~Jessica Dawn said...

Mandy,
I have always been amazed by your optimism, your drive, and your smile.
We all have our days, weeks, months and years that we'd MUCH rather stay curled up in a ball in bed.
Know that I'm here to support you in any way possible... 24/7!

Please sit back, and take an afternoon, or a whole day to yourself.
Let the wake of the move, new house, engagement, work and everything catch up to you, wash over you, become a part of you.

I believe in you, your strength, your future.

I love you!
Never forget it!!!
~*~L*U*M*U*L*K~*~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home