This Page

has been moved to new address

Creativity

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Creativity

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Creativity

My blog has been boring me, but I haven't dedicated any time to fixing it.  So that's what I've attempted to do today.  :-)  Let me know what you think.

This weekend is about cleaning the house (yet again), doing homework, playing with the boys, and hopefully squeezing in a bit of relaxation.  It seems that with me in school, and Jason doing Brazillian jiu jitsu again that these things tend to fall to the wayside during the week.  While I understand there are only so many hours in the day, and unwinding from a stressful day at work is important, I am rather frustrated by the continuity of our To Do List.

Work has been very stressful lately.  For various reasons, it has not been an enjoyable place to be.  I'm attempting to find ways to get me through the day, but they aren't always successful.  The toll of the stress on my body has become progressively worse.  My neck and back are in a near constant state of tension, and it's become painful on a few occasions.  So I'm getting a massage next week.  I would like to see a chiropractor, but I'm very hesitant as I've heard many horror stories from people everywhere.  We will see if I can get some recommendations though.

I've recently stumbled across a few new blogs.  So don't forget to check out my blogroll.  There are also links to my Facebook and Twitter which I'm updating on a daily basis (yay for using my cell phone!), as well as my recent experimentation with Delicious.  Hopefully Flickr will have some pictures up soon, but that's just one more time-consuming task that needs to be done.

I am planning on doing a "101 in 1001" list.  Every night before bed, I am going to write down goals.  Hopefully the 101 will come along quickly, although I have no intention of placing any pressure on myself to finish it by a certain time.

My September goal of writing in my journal every night has been a huge success!  I'm actually quite proud of myself.  It's definitely something I plan to continue.  When I first started the month, I tended to write very short entries, but as the month has progressed, the entries have become longer and more varied.





1 Comments:

At October 1, 2009 at 7:32 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

101 in 1001 lists are so much fun.

I started mine at the end of may, and it's actually helped me stay accountable for a lot of my goals.

I highly recommend it.

By the way, I'm Ashley...I stumbled across your blog a few days ago.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home