This Page

has been moved to new address

Great News

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Great News

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Great News

The news came yesterday: I got a job offer. I couldn't be happier. A chance to work in a lower stress environment will be quite the change; one my body and mind will be thankful for.

I got my first midterm mark back lady night. A 97%. I'm quite proud of myself for that. This weekend I have to study really hard for my accounting midterm next week.

So it's something I've been thinking about ever since I hosted a party. I want to sell Partylite. Not really for the money. My intentions are simply to do book parties. The idea is just to do it for the fun and great deals. It's added responsibility, but in the end I control how much time I dedicate.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2009 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Congrats! Yesterday sounded like a very positive day!

 
At October 20, 2009 at 9:37 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Oooh what kind of job did you get offered? That's exciting :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm really looking forward to reading more of yours!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home