This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy (Canadian) Turkey Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Happy (Canadian) Turkey Day

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy (Canadian) Turkey Day

This post is ultimately a test. A test of whether posting by email actually works. I'm hoping it does as that opens a whole new world of updating from my phone - something that has increased my use of Facebook and Twitter.

Turkey dinner tonight was delicious. Thanks to Crystal, Cammie, Kindel, and Jay for the great food and conversation. My first Thanksgiving away from home was an enjoyable one. And for those who questioned my Facebook statuses, I have resolved the "issue" and found some things to be thankful for.

My paper on Interpersonal Styles for my Interpersonal Skills class is half done. Getting that half written in the first place was not a simple task. I don't consider myself to be a writer, and I'm out of practice. The words were not flowing nicely that's for sure. I'd like to say this will be a good lesson against procrastination but if I'm honest I know it won't make a difference.

I'm hoping for good news this week. So send wishes my way if you have some to spare. Please?

Perhaps I should give myself a good night's sleep to help with finishing my paper tomorrow. So I bid thee farewell. For now.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2009 at 6:36 PM , Blogger ~Jessica Dawn said...

sending tons & tons of happy thoughts & well wishes your way!

I'm hoping for wonderful news & an immediate text when you hear anything!!

LUMULK!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home