This Page

has been moved to new address

And It's Over

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: And It's Over

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

And It's Over

Tonight we presented our computer assignment.  It went much better than expected.  The teacher even approached our group after class and told us we had a great idea.  All in all though, I'm happy it's over.  I have a final assignment to do over the next week, and then the class is done.

While attempting to trim Gizmo's paw hair tonight , I kept jabbing myself with the tips of the scissors.  Sometimes I'm just a klutz.  But now my thumb is throbbing with that painful itch.  Please just go away.

I'm working on some ideas to make life a bit less stressful next semester.  Nothing is official yet, but I will keep you posted.  For now, I can tell you there's a light at the end of this tunnel I seem to be in.

Today was a good day, and I'm feeling in really good spirits.  I even laughed at some of the jokes made by Jay Leno.  And that NEVER happens.

I just wanted to apologize if you're having trouble commenting since I've started using Disqus.  You don't need to log on, or create an account.  All it needs is your name and an email address (which doesn't get posted!).  I highly recommend creating a Disqus account though - you can keep track of all your comments, and receive notification if someone replies to something you left.  It's all about creating a community.