This Page

has been moved to new address

C'est Fini!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: C'est Fini!

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Monday, November 30, 2009

C'est Fini!

After this post, NaBloPoMo is over.  This is post #29 this month.  I can't say many of those were overly inspired posts, but this is a start.  Next year, I can set my sights a little bit higher.

My new phone came today!  A Blackberry Tour, which already is a huge step up from the Pearl Flip I had before.  It took some time to get my computer connecting with it correctly, but (all thanks to Jill's recommendation) I was able to sync all of the data from the old to the new.  Without Telus' stupid $25 fee.  I mean, really?  That much?
blackberry-tour-9630big.jpg

Tomorrow afternoon I leave on my very first business trip.  A quick flight to Edmonton, an overnight stay (which will be spent working on a school assignment), a day of training, and then a quick flight back home.  All taking place in slightly over 24 hours.  It seems a tad bit expensive for only a day of training, but that's just me.