This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 11

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Day 11

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 11

The concept of writing a post a day for an entire month is great.  The reality of it falls short.  Some days you don't want to write, and it's noticeable.  I am not a dedicated writer, I have no desire to push through the unwillingness.  Quality pays the price.

Today was a weird day.  After a breakfast our with Jay and Brad, I came back and started working on my accounting assignment.  I got set up in the bedroom with Jay's laptop and some new tunes.  For a change, it was actually enjoyable to do homework.  Once I finished, I surfed the web for a bit, and everything went downhill from there.  I didn't want to do anything.  Definitely not start on another assignment.  Didn't want to be on the computer or watch tv.  Didn't want to read a book or even make dinner.  So I lay in bed, and eventually had a nap.  Which wasn't even that great.

Lately, it really feels like the dogs are putting a lot of strain on my relationship with Jay.  We disagree on how to deal with their behavior.  I blame our actions (or mainly, lack thereof), and he blames the dogs.  I definitely get the impression he would have no objections to giving them up, and that's not an option for me.

1 Comments:

At November 12, 2009 at 12:44 PM , Blogger ~Jessica Dawn said...

I know the feeling about dogs & men... And how much we value our dogs... Versus how our men feel about them!

It's a tough battle. I'm in the process of currently looking up options for you in the area that would help Giz & Dex... And thus helping you, and your relationship with Jason!!

Sending my love & wishing you sanity & motivation !!

LUMULK!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home