This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Day 3

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 3

Coming up with a topic every single day can be so difficult. I can usually think up some ideas, but I can't seem to expand on them enough to make a entire post. It's a large part of the reason I post on an irregular basis. This month I really hope to minimize the short "Today I..." posts. At the end, I know it will mean a lot to me.

Brad moved back in tonight. I'm excited, even if my office has become full of unsorted odds, ends, and papers. Items I'd moved out of the room 6 months ago. One day I will have everything sorted and in its place. One day when I'm not so lazy.

I enjoy the freedom to post from my Blackberry. It makes the challenge just that little bit easier. Right now I'm watching The Biggest Loser with all the boys. And writing away on my phone. My fingers are doing the walking today.

I just clued in that there are 4 males in my house. And then me. The lone female. I like it. The crazy emotions are from me only.

I intend to sell Partylite. So if you live in Canada, if you have any candle or candle holder requirements, I hope you will keep me in mind. And if you want a party, you better call.

My new job is really throwing my whole schedule off. I get up earlier. I leave for work before the sun is up. I have to wait for Jay to get off work. By that time the sun is down. I get home in time to eat dinner then rush out the door to class. I come home ready for bed.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

1 Comments:

At November 5, 2009 at 3:31 PM , Blogger ~Jessica Dawn said...

Jarid always seems to be the minority in our house... At least he has Hemi now I guess!
But, Me, Mondae, Soda & Korki still way out number them! lol

Can't wait for my partylite party!!

Oh... tattoos might be an interesting topic for you one day this month!

On that note... I'm itching for another one... maybe when I'm in Mexico? I dunno... but I'll need to figure that one out soon!!!

LUMULK!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home