This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 23

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Day 23

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 23

Today was rather uneventful.  So uneventful in fact, that the most exciting part was going grocery shopping with Jason.  I'm looking forward to not having to eat soup the rest of the week, as I've been relying on that for lunch basically since I started the new job.  I bought some seafood dip which is just delicious.  Especially when I pair it with some sesame rice crackers.  Yum-my!  I'm slowly attempting to integrate some healthier options into my daily meals.  And I should clarify by saying "healthier to me", as Jason still looks at my food like it is junk.  But apples are fruit, lettuce is a veggie, and I've just upped my daily intake in that category by at least a full serving.  I'm proud.

Tomorrow my computer assignment is due.  I can't wait for it to be over with, so I can move on.

For now though, it is bedtime for me and the pups.  6 a.m. comes much too quickly for a night owl like me.